Sunday, January 23, 2011

THE CLARIFICATION

My mind was searching for a vision,
things to be tolerated in the love season.
incepted in the core of mine,
indigenous feelings with erosion.

Vison was never crystal clear,
i tried hard to find the shear.
i tried hard to escape the fear.
computing the consequences,
i prayed god, The dear.

My prayer was in the list,
i waited, seated, irritated.
there were certain conditions,
in which i never fitted.

THEN,

I woke up in fresh air,
contemplated myself,
whether i played fair?
i fought for what no one did care.
still missing the total share.

the enthuasism inside me,
discussed over my plea.
heart of mine still looking for,
what it wants to see.
still awake, still searching.
fighting, still mnd streching.
still disapprobation.
waiting for the CLARIFICATION.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say only a few words-
    Dreams are not those which come when you sleep,
    Dreams are those which don't let you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good one bro....
    you have got a knack of spilling your heart out. just keep this passion of yours running in your veins for ever...... :-)

    ReplyDelete